Welcome to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Think...

I am: a good mom and step mom
I think: about how hard it is going to be to say goodbye to Caitlin when she leaves for college
I know: Paul has the best doctors in San Diego
I want: a new car
I have: a fantastic, wonderful, and funny family
I wish: I could win the lottery and pay everything off!
I hate: (dislike) people who don't value family as much as I do
I miss: Sydney and my grandparents
I fear: getting another phone call that something has happened to Paul again
I feel: lucky to still have a home in San Diego
I hear: Jets from Miramar flying over my office
I smell: coffee that was just made
I crave: chocolate
I search: for Tyler's 'dirty Kitty' all the time (its a stuffed animal people!)
I wonder: what my kids will do when they grow up
I regret: taking the piercing out of my tongue
I love: Paul, my 3 kids, and 2 dogs
I care: about my family and friends
I always: have some smart-ass remark to say!
I am not: patient
I used to be: a size 4 - then I had twins!
I believe: everything happens for a reason
I hope: my boys follow their dreams
I dance: whenever I hear music - even the music in my head!
I sing: with the boys to Saturday cartoons!
I don't always: get my way
I fight: when I know I'm right
I write: on my blog!
I lose: often to Paul!
I win: sometimes!
I never: like being wrong
I listen: to my instincts
I can usually be found: at my desk at work
I am scared: of losing someone I love.
I need: a new car and a vacation!

On that note... Feel free to hi-jack and play! After all, I just did!
Lisa

4 comments:

Baker Girl said...

I like your answers and only a few were the same as mine!!! I should have put the jets from Miramar...totally spaced on that one!! I did however like the one about hating people who don't value family as much as you do...hmmmmmm who might you be referring to? ;)

cherrygarage said...

HHHmmmmmm... I might know who that is too. Just maybe.

Check out my blog, I did the IThink too... you girls just haven't found it yet. ;-)

hagfamily said...

Wow, what a great exercise. Sorry to hear about Jesse's arm

cherrygarage said...

oh, and I think you're a good mom and step mom, too. Tell Caitlyn "good luck" from us... and to keep in touch and to behave. LOL.