Welcome to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Back From Texas

Well, we are back from our trip to Texas. We went out for Parents weekend at TCU! What a beautiful campus! Caitlin is doing great and is making friends! We saw her dorm room and met her roommate, Shaleen. She is a super sweet girl. They get along like they have know each other forever! We decided to take a tour of the school that the school put together and it consisted of, now hold your breath, 2 buildings! A dorm room and the New Student center. Our guides were not that up on the information of the campus. After the tour, Caitlin took us around the campus and we saw and learned a lot more stuff from her! We spent the next week visiting with family and eating, eating and more eating! Oh, while we were out there, Caitlin got another tattoo! Yes, our little girl is all grown up! She got the outline of the state of CA on top of her foot with a heart over San Diego. It's really cute! Paul, Shaleen, and I went with her to get it done! I wish I took pictures of her during the tattoo but I forgot the camera back at Holly's house! We stayed at Holly's the whole time we were there and I'm sure they were glad to get rid of us on Saturday! Just kiddin'! We had a great time with the kids and learning Huddy Talk! I think I actually got it down by the time we left! Holly, you run a tight ship! My hats off to you! I will post pictures later, once I get them off my camera. Hopefully I can do that this weekend! Thanks to everyone in Texas who took us places, fed us, and entertained us! We had a great time! And we promise to bring the boys with us the next time we come out! Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

homecooks said...

It was so good to see you. We've got to get to California! I would love to see the boys.

Keely

thefwfoxes said...

We loved having you! You had to stay that long b/c it had been so long since you'd been here! Get back sooner next time! :) Love you guys.