Welcome to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sweet Innocents...

Sweet innocents, I wish they would stay this way! As I sit here 5 days before my babies turn 4 years old, I think back to the day they were born! They were so tiny, all of 4 lbs, 12 ozs, and 4 lbs, 11 ozs. I remember almost being afraid to hold them because they might break. They didn't even fill out the preemie outfits that my mom got for them to come home in. Now, they are "boys", you know what I mean, ruff-n-tuff, going 100 miles a minute every moment of the day. Yes, Paul and I are tired, yes, we loose our cool from time to time, yes, we don't ever have any time to talk to each other about important stuff, and yes we are feeling old! But, looking at these 2 beautiful little boys, with their big brown eyes and wild imaginations, I wouldn't change a thing! They have brought so much to our lives that words could never express what we both feel for them!

Happy Birthday Jesse and Tyler! You are both the love of my life!

2 comments:

Baker Girl said...

I got tears in my eyes just reading what you wrote! I've been so bad about blogging, but you inspire me! I love you and I love the time we've been spending together! Have I told you that? Well I do! xo

Paul and Lisa said...

I love you too! xoxo!